Team Neverest has arrived safely in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Immediately after arriving at the hotel our team got to work organising the donated medical equipment, which is to be divided between hospitals in Kathmandu and Chitwan. With the team travelling to Chitwan first, then returning back to Kathmandu for the remainder of the trip.
Neverest Team 2017
- Professor Rohan Rajan – Orthopaedic Consultant
- James Metcalfe – Orthopaedic Consultant
- James Lewis – Orthopaedic Consultant
- Aamer Ullah -Orthopaedic Consultant
- Joshua Peake – SHO
- Gary Parfitt – Orthotist
- Krystle Winfield – ODP
- Hannah Fletcher – ODP
- Mohamed Cassambai – ODP
- Steve Astles – ODP
- Jay Govindasany – Staff Nurse
- Emily Bond – Staff Nurse
- Rahil Siddique – Medical Student
- Joshua Ananda-Rajan – Lawyer
You must be logged in to post a comment.